A lot matters

Hi

Today I'm just chillin'. I'm trying really hard to do my job to specifications but its becoming increasingly difficult. First of all I have no idea how to go about what I have to do, and secondly I dont know if I will be able to do it right.

I've been in TV all my working life, and when it comes to TV, be it scripting, editing, presentation or production, I'm an expert. A Pro. But this is a whole different ballgame. And, unfortunately, I was thrown in the deep end, fast.

Please if there's anyone who knows about events management, sponsorship and promotion in relation to branding, please hola.

God help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things