Notes On A Prayer

I need to get through this because:

1. I need to arrange the kitchen in my new house like the Ikea one I love

2. I need to buy an Ipod dock/deck, hook up my I-Touch and blast my music loud, making everyone wonder where in heaven's name I got the Beatles, Al Green, James Brown and Marvin Gaye's greatest hits.

3. Of the smell of the untouched interior of my brand new car, while I relieve the Ipod docking station experience with my friends in the car

4. The documentary needs me

5. For the Pepa family

6. I want to grill in my brand new oven, light my scented candles and do my laundry without these hassles

7. The 40-inch flat screen has been in its box for over a year

8. I want to unpack my east african art

9. I am running on empty

so help me God


Chili!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things