From this day forward, I promise to do my utmost to nuture, honour and
respect my body and myself. I will no longer deride my looks but
instead encourage myself to be the way I want to be. I will engage in
physical and nutritional discipline that will be the precpitator of
that change. I will desist from eating things which are harmful to my
health or which add no value to my nutritional goals.
Most of all I will draw strength from my heavenly Father through whom
I can do all things.
So help me God
'chili!'

--

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry you had to go through what you went through. Just had a brief read through your blog. What's going on? How is your child? Why are you in Benin? So many questions...Do you have a job? I will check back here in a while. I'd like to get in touch with you...
Chili Pepa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things