The End

This will be the last time this blog will be open to the public. It
was an uneasy décision but I believe the best thing is to make this
blog private.
I struggled with the increasingly nagging suspicion that I had evolved
beyond the woman who began this; and now I am forced to see it's true.
My initial idea was to shut it down completely but I realise I still
need it to see where I have comé from.
My new self, I am pouring somewhere else, that location is not
hidden, but so that I am not seen in the light of this one, I will not
reveal it.
Thank you to all who stopped by and read what some random girl had to say.
Chili
--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things