I'm Really Loving ...


1. This advert.
Song and video make me feel I am not alone in my struggles against fat. I know it came out last year and people thought it was insulting or politically incorrect, but I love it still.


            

2. This Series
Another late discovery, I know, but I loathe to watch something when everyone is talking about it.




3.This apparatus
Actually I will love any blender that is a bit more than the ordinary at this point, because I broke mine and haven't been able to get another. But this seems to fit in so well with my new lifestyle that I have been longing for it.





4. This blog
 https://thelongerfword.wordpress.com/

You have got to visit it to get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things