Virtual Matters

Yo My Peeps,



There is a whole new world outside this our world o. Has anyone heard of that online world called Second Life? It is another life online! I had been a member of that world for a while but I didn't take it seriously, until BBC and CNN did a story on it. Then I knew the possibilities that existed, and now I'm hooked!



But I'm scared o. Could this be the new way of getting us into the anti-christ mode? (Wetin? Am I not entitled to think intense spiritual thoughts?) Its scary that a website can pull you into living a whole life online, frills and thrills inclusive-if you know what I mean.



A big shout-out to Nigeria Politricks. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Your blog is quite unique and interesting.



How ya living?



Chili



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things