The Story So Far, And Why It Matters

So I know that I am famous for taking forever in making my decisions but this takes the cake. Really.

I feel like I am in the middle of a major change in my life's direction. I feel that whatever decision I take now is absolutely crucial to my way forward for the rest of my life.
In the next few months I will either go bust or get the best direction I need in my life. I hope I will not be making a mistake, cos it seems as if when I make one decision, I should have made another. And I feel so alone cos there's no-one but my immediate family standing by me. And my best friend's. God bless them both.

Lord help me; to see results from my labour in whatever direction, to see beyond my limitations and to break through the dark clouds. Amen
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things