R-E-S-P-E-C-T

re⋅spect [ri-spekt]

esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person

Friend 1: So I am trying to get over him

Friend 2: But what seems to be the problem. You said you like him

Friend 1: Yeah, well I do. But the problem is that he is commitment-shy. I see him today, we have a good time, then I dont hear from him for 2/ 3 weeks , then he comes and then another 5/6 months , etc. We've been doing this for 6 years.

Friend 2: ha! pray to God for strngth to break away from this relationship. It is dangerous. He will marry someone else and still keep coming back to you.

Friend 1: last week he told me he did not want a relationship with anyone. Can you imagine?

Friend 2: Why do you allow him back? Honestly?

Friend1 : Honestly? I like him. He is nice to me, he treats me with respect, he introduces me to new, exotic, luxurious, places, things.

Friend 2: respect?? and he disappears like that then comes back when he is good and ready?? don't you need him when he is gone??he pays attention and switches on the charm when he wants something. You deserve better?

Friend 1 : maybe respect is the wrong word...

Friend 2: What is respect to you?What differentiates him from other guys you have dated who have hurt you?

Friend 1 : Good question.




Chili!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things