Those Whom The Gods Want To Kill...

Hi Y'all

I'm very broke. Terribly broke. The find -me-ten-thousand-naira kind of broke.Of course being down with a leg injury for two months, and not working contributed greatly to this situation but it doesnt change how terrible it feels.

It is at times like this that my mind goes back to all the frivolous things I spent money on in the past, and wishes that I could retrieve that cash. My mind also goes to some people I know, or may not know very well, who have blown good money and I just want to flog them (after retrieving what is left though).

Tonight the first person on my flog list is Sam Edem. This story was as hilarious as it was shocking and annoying. This nincompoop, Edem, was the former chairman of the NDDC - the Niger Delta Development Commission, for the uncircumcised.As the story goes he got wind of plans to remove him from his position, and, with the help of his assistant, got in touch with a native doctor/ juju man who charged him 15 million naira -yes!- to solve the problem.apparently, the native doctor did such a satisfactory job that Edem gave him 3 more contracts: eliminate Timi Alaibe, his boss, either by killing him or rendering him terminally ill (spiritually, of course), ensure Governor Akpabio always did his bidding, and make Vice President Jonathan continually on his side. For all these, the native doctor charged 570 million naira . Edem paid a deposit of 310 million naira in instalments, and the native doctor went to work. Bt that is not what upset me. The thing that makes me want to flog the foolish man now is something from the confession the native doctor made to the police. As part of the ritual that they performed, Edem was required to come with 270 million naira cash (two hundred and seventy million naira), to a cementry at night, BURN IT(!!!!!), and have his bath with that. And he did.

For me that was the story of 2008. I mean this native doctor had a 50 room hotel, and several exotic cars. Before nko? If someone is stupid enough to pay me 300 million naira to perform spiritual hocus-pocus will I be stupid enough not to invest it? God , I so need to flog that guy.


Chili!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things