Weekend Matters

Hiya everyone,

Much as I have complained all week, I must say that this has been a great week for me. I mean, I literally had to just say I wanted to buy something and I had several people jumping up to pay for it for me. I kid you not!!!! (Na that soap wey I take baf sha, I know. Now if only it works on my absent-minded, never-get-a-hint, boyfriend. )

Anyway as I go into this weekend, I will strive to meditate and focus on the next year. For the first time in my life, I'm writing my goals for the next year, AND mapping out strategies with which I intend to get there. And I'm actually speaking of personal goals! (It's a small leap for Mankind, but a giant leap for Chili!, especially in these shoes.) What got me started in this direction, was a little goal I set for myself for the end of this week, which I achieved to my surprise, and one for the end of this month, which I am close to achieving. They seemed impossible to do, but I guess as they say, it's mind over matter. If you mind, it matters. I know I haven't said much , but there are a few things I managed to do this week, that would seem very minor, and almost irrelevant, for most, but are a tremendous achievement for me. And I am so proud of myself.

Anyway that's it for this week. It's unfortunate that you can't blog on a blackberry. So that means no gist till next week. So see ya then.

MMMuahhhh

Chili!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things