My New Favourite Thing

 It is amazing, isn't it, that I have five blogs (5!) and I still cannot say everything I want to, in any of them. On this blog I am reluctant to say as much as I would have, because I am known by a few people who read it. On other blogs there is a totally different theme and agenda so some things might be inappropriate, or just irrelevant.

That is why I like this blog.  It reads to me like a conversation I would have with some of my crazy friends. It has no airs and does not welcome pretentiousness. And the fact that these are AFRICAN WOMEN, speaking happily about a topic that is still considered too sacrosanct for them to even acknowledge, is amazing. The topic by the way is SEX.

I was introduced to the blog by a friend of mine- one minute silence for the abrupt death of that friendship- who sent the link, probably to reveal his true intentions on one hand, and to get the URL for my own blog, on the other. Whatever the reason, he unleashed a monster. I have applied to be a contributor; I hope I will be allowed to.


Chili!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things