Money matters

Hi

Today I'm going to speak of something that is of utmost importance to everyone. And is the bane of my existence. Its called money.
Now its just the - what's it, 5th?- of the month and I have almost totally wiped out my account! Now taking a look at my expenditure I do not see much that I spent o that I didnt need. Yes, even that black blazer. I will attend meetings soon, God willing, and Creative department or no, there are ways to look for a formal appointment.
Now dont get me wrong, I've read all the how-to books on keeping your money and all that. Pay yourself first, they say, plan your expenditure. But do they take into account the companies that owe you for endless months? Or the fact that if you do not pay your landlord you will be out on the streets no shortcuts, or NEPA, or fuel hike.
How do I manage my money and take care of my expenses? How do I manage, period.

God help us o

Chili

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Women's Day Reflection: Take Back Your Body ( And Mindset)

All The Times I DIed

Kids Say The Darndest Things